Murphy Battista LLP was founded in 1982 by Joe Murphy, Q.C. and Joe Battista, Q.C. two personal injury lawyers who set out to build a client-focused personal injury law firm in Vancouver. Over the years the firm has grown to a firm of 28 dedicated litigation lawyers with offices in Vancouver, Surrey, Kelowna and Vernon. The firm is well-known for its expertise in medical malpractice cases and complex accident and negligence claims. The firm’s lawyers also have a proven track record acting for plaintiffs against insurance companies in cases involving residential and business losses as well as denied disability claims. Most recently, the firm has expanded its service offerings into class action proceedings and civil sexual assault cases.
Serving clients across western Canada, this is a group of highly skilled lawyers with enviable litigation chops and an unstinting commitment to client care and supporting the communities where they live and work.
Skunkworks initially came on board to help the firm redevelop its website in 2011. Since then, we moved into the role of strategic marketing partner for the full range of the firm’s varied marketing initiatives as the firm grew from 12 to 30 lawyers.
Our work over the years has included:
- Strategic planning to meet the firm’s changing goals
- Ongoing website development and maintenance
- Developing and maintaining the firm’s social media platforms and presence with visual and written content
- Implementation of a firm rebrand in 2018 and phased website refresh starting in 2018
- Handling all the firm’s needs for creative work (print, online, outdoor, corporate promotional items)
- Acting as the firm’s marketing partner for all sponsorship activities
- Media planning and coordinating media buying
- Content marketing strategy and support across all channels
- Google Ads campaigns to complement specific firm goals
- Supporting the firm’s transition after the implementation of no-fault in BC towards a litigation boutique